Made in Canada CA-N95 RESPIRATOR - 10-PACK
The first Made-in-Canada respirator mask for children
≥95% particulate filtration
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, this flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for excellent comfort, fit, and breathability.
What's New for 2022: the earloops are slightly shortened due to feedback from many parents that the 2021 earloops were too long, causing a loose fit. The inside layer of spunbond fabric may be white or black depending on supply chain availability.
- Model name: CA-N95
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
- 4-layer highly breathable construction includes built-in non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter.
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Easy breathing: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance (Test Report)
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95% (Test Report)
- Note: These masks are not NIOSH N95. These masks achieve >95% particulate filtration efficiency in the test samples using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059 (Test Report)
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Made in Canada
Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands. Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. Check for air leakage when donning and at every opportunity. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Size XS is suitable for children ages 4 to 10 years old. Mask Dimension: 7” X 2.75”
Size S is suitable for children ages 11 & above. Mask Dimension: 7.5” X 3.125”
Please check the size chart for reference.
Final sale. Not refundable or exchanged.