Cotton and Silk - ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeve
These ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves feature a 100% Organic Cotton Body, with organic cotton & silk mittens. They are especially great for children with sensitive skin or need 100% cotton clothing. When the mittens are flipped closed, the inner layer of cotton prevents fingers from scratching, while the outer layer of silk glides over the skin reducing skin damage.
ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves are made for children that scratch or rub themselves consistently due to skin irritation. It may be surprising to know that no matter how often or how short chlldren's nails are clipped, they can still scratch themselves painfully well. From eczema to chronic scratching, your child's skin has a chance to heal without the interference of little fingers scratching and damaging their skin. Our dual layer mittens have a smooth silk outer layer that prevents skin damage due to excessive scratching and rubbing. ScratchMeNots can be used as eczema mittens or to prevent hair pulling, thumb-sucking and more. They can also be used alongside any necessary medications or creams.
Stops scratching anytime: Flip mittens closed to stop the unwanted habit, open them for play!
STAY ON MITTENS
- Allows previously damaged skin to heal
- Prevents new damage from occurring
- Easy for parents to put on; Hard for children to take off!
- STAY ON MITTENS
- Dual Layer Flip Mittens: An outer layer of smooth, pure silk glides over skin reducing friction against the skin while the inner layer of 100% cotton stop the scratching.
- Protection that can be worn as an outfit: Have the option of wearing an all-in-one bodysuit for protection for toddlers and older children.
- Control the Intensity of the habit longer: Keep their fingers covered to protect their skin until they are able to better control the intensity and frequency of scratching, thumb-sucking or hair pulling.
Made of 100% Organic Cotton and Silk
Note: This material shrinks more (after washing) than the Original ScratchMeNot Sleeves.
To ensure the ScratchMeNot fits, calculate the wingspan! Simply measure from the middle of the back to the fingertips
and multiply by 2